Terms and Conditions for the Rosette AK Series website
Thank you for using the Rosette AK Series website. This section states the Terms and Conditions to which visitors must adhere in making use of the services offered by the Rosette AK Series website (hereinafter "this Website"). By using this Website, you agree to these Terms of Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are applied to all users of this Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
■Article 1 (Basic Principles)
- In these Terms and Conditions, "this Website" refers to the AK Series website, which is administered and managed by Rosette Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "the Company").
- In these Terms of Conditions, "User" refers to any visitor who uses this Website and thereby agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- This Website's services include the provision of information on Rosette and its products, as well as other services as specified in separate individual service policies (hereinafter collectively "these Services").
- This Website's services may be changed, added, or ended in full or in part without notification or warning for the User. The User agree to this prior to using the Website.
■Article 2 (Application of these Terms and Conditions)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all relationships between this Website and the User with respect to these Services.
- These Terms and Conditions are partially comprised of service policies announced as appropriate on this Website by the Company as well as individual service policies established for each specific service.
- The Company can change these Terms and Conditions, individual service policies, and terms at any time without the consent of the User. In such an event, the Company shall notify the User by a method it deems appropriate.
■Article 3 (Use of these Services)
- The User shall adhere to these Terms and Conditions in their use of this Website.
- The User accepts full responsibility for any information transmitted via this Website, and shall not cause any nuisance or damages for the Company.
- In the event that, in the use of this Website, the User causes damages to other users or a third-party, or in the event of a dispute between the User and other users or a third-party, the relevant User shall take responsibility to cover any damages and resolve any disputes by their own expense. The User shall not cause any nuisance or damages for the Company.
- In the event that the User causes damage to the Company in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the User shall pay to cover the Company's damages.
■Article 4 (Copyrights, etc.)
- The User shall not, without the consent of the rights-holder, use or release information provided via this Website beyond the scope of private use by individual users permitted in copyright law.
- All contents, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, resources, audio clips, digital downloadable content, edited data, software, etc., contained on this Website in the present and past are the property of this Website and the content providers. All of these items are protected by copyright and reproduction or re-use of any content, individual images, text, data., etc. is prohibited.
- In the event that a dispute arises pertaining to copyrights or other intellectual property rights in violation of this Article, the User shall take responsibility to resolve that problem on their own expense, and the User shall not cause any nuisance or damages for the Company.
■Article 5 (Prohibitions)
This Website prohibits the User from engaging in the following activities.
- Any activity that infringes or may infringe on trademarks, copyrights, property rights, privacy, or other rights owned by other users, third parties, or the Company.
- Any activity that violates or may violate public order and morality, and any illegal or potentially illegal activity.
- Any activity pertaining to elections or similar activities, as well as any activity related to politics or religion.
- Any activity that provides to the Company, other users, or third-parties information that is untrue or violates or may violate public order and morality.
- Any activity that aims to profit or make preparations to profit from this Website or in connection with this Website without the Company's authorization.
- Any activity that hinders or slanders the administration of this website.
- Falsifying information.
- Any other activity that the Company judges to be inappropriate or improper.
■Article 6 (Disclaimers)
- The Company makes no guarantees regarding the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, etc., of these Services or any information obtained by the User via this Website.
- With the exception of explicit stipulations to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions or other additional / individual service policies, the Company shall bear no responsibility for damages stemming from causes not attributable to the Company, nor for User damages stemming from hindrances, lost profit, or third-party compensatory damage claims that may arise by special circumstances and that the Company may or may not have foreseen.
- In the event of natural disaster or other state of emergency that occurs or may occur, the Company may take measures to shut down this Website for Users in part or in full, without prior notification.
- In the event that the Company shuts down or interrupts the services of this Website for required maintenance, the Company shall issue prior notification to users of this interruption by a method the Company judges to be appropriate. However, this is not necessarily binding in an emergency situation.
- This Website may be shut down without prior notice to users in the event of circumstances in which the Company judges a system shut-down to be unavoidably necessary, such as period system maintenance or emergency maintenance for stable system operation or system failure caused by fire or power outage.
- This Website accepts absolutely no responsibility for damages to the User caused by system changes, delays, or shut down.
- This Website accepts absolutely no responsibility for damages to the User caused by interruptions to this Website's services as based on this Article.
- This Website offers no guarantees for damages caused by deficiencies in the User's operating environment, network connection environment, or operation procedures.
■Article 7 (Court of jurisdiction)
- In the event of a dispute between the User and the Company regarding this Website, the User and the Company shall engage in discussions on this matter in good faith.
- In the event that the matter cannot be resolved through discussion, the dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Supplementary clause: These Terms and Conditions shall be implemented beginning on March 19, 2018.
March 19, 2018